Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Group Photo


(From L-R: Chen, Rizan, Jeff, Ton, Sam, Tjun, Kee Wai, Ren) Since we are in the middle of the year, I thought of taking a group photo of our regulars at the no-gi class. This bunch of people are really amazing. I love the atmosphere, it's almost like family. It's amazing the amount of trust and friendship that is created. Something I've never experience in other MA or sporting activity.

I believe that to grow one has to be able to open up and try new things. Experiment with your game and this can only be done if you have the trust in our training partner. Having the confidence that him will not hurt me and will give me enough resistance to try new stuff is really important. To spar is important, but not all rolls have to be the Mundials. I really hope that we'll continue this friendship and wish that anyone that trains with us will be able to experience the camaraderie that we have at our gym..

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to find us